Wednesday 5 March 2014

SeaSnax Taste Test Review

While at the Organza market my son and I picked out a new treat. We decided that we would give SeaSnax seaweed chips a try. 

Since my almost eight year old likes the whole youtube thing it was actually his idea that we do a video on us giving the SeaSnax a taste test and review. 

Please give it a watch and let us know what you think.





Have you tried SeaSnax seaweed chips before? It had been our first time and we each grabbed a different kind. I'll tell you now the Chipotle are spicy. Like SPICY. Sure I know that chipotle IS spicy but really. SPIIIIICY. I thought I burnt my tongue.

My first observation I think is way off base, that being they'd be similar to kale chips. Again, I've never had kale chips but that is what I imagined. I really am going to have to try these kale chips some day, even just to see if they were at least similar in texture and crunch to the SeaSnax.

To be totally fair my tastes are my own and I can tell you right now that I don't like sushi so I know that had a HUGE effect on what I felt about them. If you like sushi I would actually encourage you to give SeaSnax a try. Personally, not for me. If you are also like me and not a sushi fan you'd probably be best to spend your few bucks on something else than seaweed chips.

Now what is great though about SeaSnax is that they are free of a whole lot of things. GMO free, cholesterol free, sugar free, fat free, etc. As a specialty item they weren't priced too too bad either, especially if it is going to be a quick on the go every so often snack.

If you're looking for something to give you that allure of a crunch then give them a whirl. Let me know what you think. As for us, we are going to keep looking for the right snack for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment