Thursday 13 March 2014

Davids Tea Haul

Please tell me I'm not alone here! You go into the Davids Tea planning to just grab a little something that you are out of…and, well, you get a little out of control. Oops ;)


So before I get into the details of my lovely haul I want to just mention how important tea has been in my weight loss. Whenever I feel an afternoon sweet tooth craving coming on I brew up some tea and BAM craving is taken care of. With flavours like Peaches and Cream, Fantasy Island, Chocolate Chili Chai, how can you not enjoy them! Seriously, next time you are feeling the pull for cookies or other treats give tea a chance.

Now, my haul. I swear all I really went in for was the Pure Chai, and that was because when I had butter chicken the other night I wanted chai to go with it and there was pretty much none to be had.

Into the store I went to pick up the a tin of the Pure Chai but Davids Tea also has their Spring Tea collection out right now so I decided to pick up the Peaches and Cream from that. I also picked up a mate called Cocoa Canela. Then there was one of their cold healing teas called Secret Weapon that I smelled a few weeks ago. At the counter they had these cute little sampler packages and being the spicy tea lover I am I HAD to get obviously the Spice Lovers.

I was also drawn in by the pretty tea cups. I had been thinking just yesterday morning that I needed a few new cups as my little Miss had broken several in the last few weeks. I wanted something springy with blues and pinks and so low and behold there were the perfect cups. They even match the bowls we got from Ikea.

The nice girl at the store was kind enough to give me the 20 pack of tea bags, so woohoo for that!

And that wraps it up. Now if I didn't have so much tea already this little haul of mine may not seem like much but I really should get rockin' on drinking up what I already have before I add any more. Yeah, like that will happen :)

No comments:

Post a Comment