Tuesday 18 November 2014

Best Chicken Seasoning EVER

Alright so maybe I'm just a wee bit bias but my husband agrees with me too so maybe it is, but I think I made like THE best chicken seasoning. Ever.

Chicken is one of those things that I make a lot and I have found this works on chicken pieces, a whole chicken, whatever you have. Plus you can make up the one batch of it and use it over and over without always having to pull out a bunch of spices every time you cook.


Chicken Seasoning


Put all ingredients into a mason jar:


3 tbsp salt
1 tbsp parsley
4 tsp paprika
1 tsp cayenne
4 tsp onion powder
2 tsp thyme
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp sage
1/2 tsp cracked black pepper

Once you've layered it all in, it'll look pretty like this


Then put the lid on and just shake it all about, do the hokey pokey and now you have chicken seasoning. 

Just give it a shake anytime you want to use it and lightly sprinkle it over your chicken. I love it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment