Saturday 21 June 2014

3 Day Refresh (New From Beachbody)

Introducing the 3 Day Refresh 

Just released from Beachbody this is an amazing 3 Day cleanse designed to jump start you towards success in reaching your weight loss goals. 




I have to say that I am personally REALLY excited for this program. I have been in maintenance zone yet still what seems like a ways away from where I want to be. I believe this is exactly what will help me get over my plateau and on to the next part of my journey. I am really looking forward to doing this with my husband.

Here are some of the amazing benefits of the 3 Day Refresh!

---------->LOSE WEIGHT
---------->BREAK BAD HABITS
--------->FEEL GREAT
-------->FEEL REFRESHED
-------->GET BACK ON TRACK



What is amazing about the 3 Day Refresh compared to other cleanse type programs is that it isn't about starvation. It is combining beneficial shakes WITH REAL FOOD!!! Unlike juice cleanses that can damage your system and where the juices are all you drink the 3 Day Refresh is all about doing the RIGHT THINGS and learning the RIGHT HABITS

****Unlike other cleanses the 3 Day Refresh will NOT leave you feeling****
Hungry :(
Tired :(
Foggy :(


YOU CAN EAT!!!!

The clean eating recipes also look awesome too. I can't wait to give them a try. Yes, you read that right. There are recipes. There IS a meal plan. It is about doing things the healthy way. The RIGHT way. Getting on track and refreshed and ready for success. As creator of the Refresh Isabelle says, you need real food to help the process along.


3 Day Refresh Results

People who have done the 3 Day Refresh have had amazing results. Some have lost up to SIX POUNDS! In THREE DAYS!! It is cleansing AND repairing your system leaving you feeling refreshed and ready to continue on in your weight loss journey. Other benefits can be improved mood and improved sleep. Talk about feeling better from the inside out.

Another awesome part of the program is that IF for some reason you aren't happy with the program Beachbody will fully refund your money. No questions asked. Even IF you used all the product. They are THAT confident that people are going to LOVE the 3 Day Refresh.

What an amazing stepping stone this will be for so many! So if you are looking to get off to a rockin' start in your journey. If you are looking to lose weight, improve your health, and feel revitalized then the 3 Day Refresh is something you need to try.

WATCH THIS VIDEO



To learn more about the 3 Day Refresh please find me on Facebook at Rock Your Life Movement or email me at rockyourlifemovement@icloud.com I can help you jump start your way to success. Also ADD ME as your FREE COACH HERE

CLICK HERE to get the 3 Day Refresh

I look forward to ROCKING The Refresh with you! 




No comments:

Post a Comment