Saturday 21 June 2014

P90 New Tony Horton Program

P90: New Program from Tony Horton

Just when I thought he reached the peak with P90X3 I've been proven wrong.

INTRODUCING…..P90



What is absolutely amazing about this program is that it is designed for BEGINNERS. Beachbody heard you and listened. Too many people were intimated by P90X, X2, and X3. Those are extreme at home fitness programs. But what about people who need a gateway. Something to get them off the couch and started, without going all crazy out of the gate.

That is exactly why P90 was created

Releasing sometime Fall 2014 I am very excited to be able to offer my coaching customers such an excellent program. Be sure to check out the preview right to the right---------------->

To stay in the loop about P90, how and when to purhcase, stay tuned to my blog OR add me as a FREE COACH to be informed. You can also email me at rockyourlifemovement@icloud.com (put P90 in the subject line).

No comments:

Post a Comment