Sunday 22 June 2014

Shakeology Clinical Studies

The studies have been done...
The results are in...

Shakeology is every bit amazing as 
loyal customers say it is 
------------

At this year's Beachbody Summit the results of the clinical studies done on Shakeology were announced to anxious coaches and the results were everything that was expected.

For years Shakeology users, loyal customers, have been extolling the virtues of Shakeology. People felt healthier, less cravings, more energized, lower cholesterol, lower blood sugar, and as a result lost more weight. 

There is now clinical PROOF!! 

Now I for one haven't needed any scientific convincing that Shakeology simply rocks. I know from my personal experience with it that it is amazing. As a busy work at home and homeschooling mum of three I have first hand experience of the energizing effects of Shakeology. It truly has done magic in terms of my cravings, now I crave my Shakeology. I recuperate much quicker after a workout that when I was drinking fruit smoothies. And having lost 100 lbs it is making is so much easier to maintain. 

But if proof is what you are looking for…


What the Study Involved
1. The study was lead by Medicus Research (specializes in clinical trials for natural health products)
2. Study looked at subjects blood work, weight, BMI, diet, etc.
3. Subjects returned at 30 day intervals for further testing
4. Subjects were required to drink Shakeology twice per day with NO OTHER CHANGES to diet or exercise
5. Subjects tracked daily for accountability 


RESULTS
1. Average weight loss of 10 lbs (some up to 24 lbs)
2. Weight loss occurred over the course of the whole study
3. Cholesterol reduced an average of 7% (max of 50%!!!!)
4. Many reduced cholesterol to the point where pharmaceutical intervention was unnecessary
5. Average blood sugar reduced 5% on average up to 19%


So what does this mean?

It means that Shakeology has been clinically proven to do what customers have been saying for years. Whether you need to lose weight, lower cholesterol, gain better control over your blood sugar or type two diabetes, or just want to feel healthier YOU CAN! With Shakeology. 

I have been drinking Shakeology daily for almost a year and I feel awesome. I didn't need a study to tell me that. Some people do though. If you are one of those that need a little more proof it's all there. Now you can have your shake and drink it too. 

If you'd like Shakeology to rock your world like it rocks mine message me at rockyourlifemovement@icloud.com or find me on Facebook at Rock Your Life Movement. 

Find more info go to My Shakeology Site or add me as your FREE COACH





No comments:

Post a Comment