Tuesday 17 June 2014

Attract Good To Your Life

I am a big believer in attracting goodness into your life. HUGE!! It is something that I have experienced many times over in my life since I started understanding The Secret. 



Now that doesn't mean that bad things don't happen to me and my family. We go through some serious hard times BUT we always maintain a positive attitude. We look for the positive. There is ALWAYS a silver lining.

How do you approach adversity? How do you deal with stress? Do you let it roll you over? Do you allow it to take over your life? I used to be that way. Until I started applying very simple steps to my life.

When I began attracting good everything began to change. It wasn't the outside world that changed for me though. Oh no. It was everything inside of me. My perspective. My reactions.

Think about this for a moment. You wake up in the morning. You stub your toe on the way to the washroom. You can't find the shirt you wanted to wear. On and on it goes, your day just keeps getting worse and worse. Simple things that shouldn't get you down end up throwing off your entire day. 

DON'T GIVE NEGATIVITY POWER OVER YOU! 

Throughout your day many things will cross your path. When these are good things, take a moment, revel in it, give thanks for it. When these are bad things, take a moment, mentally reset, release the negativity and continue on.

This can be REALLY hard for some people. Positivity just does not come naturally. It has a lot to do with growth and with personal development. You need to nurture that side of you, coax it out.

Some day soon I will share with you a major incident that happened to our family, how we dealt with it, and how we have turned it from one of the darkest days to a bright shiny rainbow. We are still in the midst of some grey sky and drizzle but very soon we'll be holding that pot of gold.

So enough with the metaphors, analogies, etc. Just be happy. Be joyful. Have gratitude. Rock your day, whatever may come your way.

No comments:

Post a Comment