Tuesday 24 June 2014

Best Time To Drink Shakeology

When should I drink Shakeology?
What is the best time to drink Shakeology?
Should I drink Shakeology for breakfast?




These are questions I get asked A LOT from my challengers. Everyone wants to know when they should be fitting their Shakeology into their day.

I'll tell you right now that in my opinion there is no right or wrong time. The amazingness of Shakeology is not going to be diminished by not drinking it at a specific time. 

The best time to drink Shakeology is whenever YOU want. 
When it fits best into YOUR routine. Simple as that. 

I'm honestly all over the map, my days vary a lot so when I get my Shakeology can change from day to day. 

Here are a few questions though that you can ask yourself to try and figure out where it will serve you best…

1. Am I busy and in a rush in the mornings and end up hitting the drive through or don't eat breakfast at all?

If you answered YES to this question then having your Shakeology for breakfast would be PERFECT for you. It is so quick and easy to prep and you can even drink it on your way.

2. Do I find myself feeling low in energy part way through the day?

If you answered YES to this question the having your Shakeology as an afternoon snack is the best way to go. You can boost your energy on something actually good for you as opposed to eating or drinking something that will just make you crash an hour later and continue the cycle.

3. Is the evening when I most often start having strong cravings for snacks and treats?

If you answered YES to this question then drinking Shakeology as an evening treat is awesome. Satisfy that sweet tooth with all the goodness of Shakeology and have it taste AWESOME. 

4. Do I need something after my workout to help me recover better?

If you are finding that after your workout you just can't feel recuperated quickly enough then having your Shakeology then is a great choice. The combination of protein, carbohydrates, and adaptogens will help your body feel much better. I have personal experience with this. 


Remember that NONE of this is set in stone. Part of going through this process is discovering what works best for your body. How do you respond best. Learn about your body. Take what your body is telling you and make the necessary adjustments. This is supposed to be a learning experience where you find how to operate at your best and that is going to be different for everyone. If you are like me it's even different day to day.

Whenever you do choose to rock your Shakeology you can be confident that it is the right choice for you and that is all that matters. You are fuelling your body with the best that there is no matter what time of day you are drinking it. 

For more information on Shakeology come find me at FB.com/rockyourlifemovement or email me a rockyourlifemovement@icloud.com or go to rocknshake.com for great videos and recipes to expand your knowledge about Shakeology. 






No comments:

Post a Comment