Sunday 15 June 2014

What Is PiYo

Hey everyone!! I'm super excited today to give you some info on the newest program coming out from Chalene Johnson. It is an amazing combo of yoga and pilates on steroids, haha. 

If you are looking for something low impact then this is the program for you. Chalene Johnson has taken Yoga and Pilates, sped them up, added some kickin' music, and birthed a baby called PiYo.

Watch this awesome preview video to get a feel for what is in store.


Here are some basics on what PiYo is:

-PiYo is LOW IMPACT
-Body weight training-ony equipment you need is a yoga matt
-Provides definition without jumping, weights, or joint stress


There are 8 workouts in total ranging from ONLY 20 minutes to 45 minutes

If you are looking to increase your flexibility and get a good sweat on then PiYo is the workout for you.

I will be running my next test group starting June 30th using this amazing program. For more information email me at rockyourlifemovement@icloud.com I can give you the details on how and when to order. The program launches VERY soon and WILL sell out so email me TODAY to stay IN THE LOOP.

So excited to ROCK the PiYo and hope you'll be joining me :)


No comments:

Post a Comment