Wednesday 19 March 2014

P90X3 Progress Pix (Day 0-60)

SUPER EXCITED to share my next set of P90X3 Progress Pix with you!! 

Never in my wildest dreams did I ever think that I would have the body that I have today. After dealing with being overweight and obesity for 15 years I couldn't have asked for more. And while it is no way perfect it is mine and I couldn't be happier with what I have accomplished.

Just for some comparative action here is my official before and after from the beginning of my 100 lbs weight loss. As you can see also by my 16 yrs picture I have always had this struggle ahead of me. Feels amazing to know that I have FINALLY made changes that have led me to the life I have now.

These pix next are specific to my P90X3 progress. I haven't lost any further "weight" as per the scale but my body has DEFINITELY changed. Actually it has even gone up about an average of 5-8 lbs. But that my friends is muscle gain.

The pix in the orange top are P90X3 Day One, the middle are my P90X3 Day 30, and the right are my P90X3 Day 60. 
If it weren't for these pix I really wouldn't believe the progress I have made. P90X3 really is an amazing program. After having had 3 children I have a stomach that I never thought was possible. 

 The angle on the last pix is a bit different but my back is not only looking leaner but also stronger. Thanks to all those P90X3 pushups. Also my legs are starting to get more and more tone. Butt is also getting smaller. A far cry from the size 22+ that it used to be 2 years ago!!

HUGE changes going on here in both my upper and lower abdomen. 

What can I say. I absolutely LOVE P90X3. I will never stop shouting it out. It is an incredible mix of strength training, a variety of cardio elements, flexibility work, yoga, Pilates, and so much more. P90X3 can increase your strength both in body and in mind. 

I only have 30 days left and can only imagine what the next set of pix will look like. 

P90X3 ROCKS!! 

2 comments:

  1. reading your blog is getting me so jacked to get back on track. Thank you my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rachel <3 You can do it. Hardest part as mommies is putting ourself first, if we can get over than hurdle we can do anything :)

    ReplyDelete