Thursday 3 April 2014

Brazil Butt Lift ON SALE!!!

If you have been holding back from joining one of my challenge groups for whatever reason WAIT NO LONGER because Beachbody has put Brazil Butt Lift on promotion for the month of April. It is currently on sale for $140. That is the cheapest any challenge pack EVER gets. 

You save $20 off the regular cost of the challenge pack but buy purchasing the challenge pack you are actually saving $70 over buying Shakeology and Brazil Butt Life separately. This is the perfect way to try Shakeology and own an excellent workout.

I have been adding several of the Brazil Butt Lift workouts to my regular P90X3 routine and LOVING it. It is a great workout, lots of fun, and my glutes are always on fire when I'm done.

Check out the video below for more deets!


and while you are at it give yourself a laugh and watch me do the Cardio Axe dance combos



Here is a little breakdown in writing:

When you purchase a challenge pack you aren't just getting a workout. These workouts come with several discs meaning a variety of different workouts. You get a meal plan guide. You get a workout schedule (in this case there are four different ones depending on your goals). You also get the world's best health shake, Shakeology, to get you in the right direction with your nutrition. Also included is a free trial membership to the Team Beachbody Club where there are meal plans and exclusive content. 


I lost 101 lbs and learned a lot about health, fitness, nutrition, and wellness and I love sharing that with my challengers. You get the knowledge I spent almost three years getting. You get entry into my private challenge group to keep you motivated and pushing forward. 

Let's face it, it is spring now. It is warming up (hopefully where you are, where I am it is literally snowing outside). People are starting to think of summer plans, getting out the swimsuits, getting out the shorts. It has been a long hard winter. Why not do something fun and spicy and reach those weight loss goals in time for a rockin' summer.

To get started go check out the challenge pack page and sign up for the Brazil Butt Lift challenge pack and you will have me as your coach. Let's get you rockin your way to your goals. And doing a little Samba too :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment