Monday 14 March 2016

What IS a VIP Accountability & Support Group

If you've been checking out my blog or Facebook page you may be wondering what exactly is a VIP Accountability & Support Group. Other than knowing you can get accountability and support....what exactly does that mean???

First of all, lets talk about accountability. It's a seriously underrated part of accomplishing anything, or achieving any goal. You HAVE to be accountable or it just doesn't get done. Like at work, if you didn't do your job you wouldn't get paid. Running your own business, same thing. And same again with weight loss and health and fitness goals. You need something to keep you on track. I share so much of my journey on Facebook because that is my accountability. When you know you have others rooting for you, pulling for you, and expecting something from you, you don't want to let them down.

Next comes support. Look, I've lost 100 lbs. I didn't gain all my weight being perfect. I didn't lose it that way either. I made mistakes. I had to learn and figure things out. I had to have support. Beyond just the people in my day to day life. And if those people aren't supportive of you? Then you NEED this even more than you think!!! When you're feeling like cheating it's the place to go to be brought back on track. If you already cheated, it's the place to admit it, and move on, and have that pat on the back that says, lets do better together.

Food!!!! Ok. This is a big part of the group. FOOD PIX!!!! I love when my challengers are sharing their food pix. That right there is accountability in action. We share our foodie ideas together. Because two or more heads are always better than one. Not only do I share food ideas with my challengers but they share theirs with me!! It's a relationship where everyone benefits.

Sweaty Selfies ARE part of the deal ;) Show your flexing pride. Show the red cheeks. Show the sweat rolling down your face. YOU EARNED THAT!!!! You also never know who may be struggling to push play that day and will be inspired by YOUR efforts!! Fitness is a key piece of this puzzle, it makes you feel amazing and energized, share it!

Knowledge...this is a biggie for me!!! I would not be where I am had I not educated myself about food. I was shocked many times at what I learned. I feel that knowledge is power and the more you know will influence your decisions.

Uplifting messages :) Another favourite part. I don't want people to always be bogged down. There are lots of things coming at us. I strive for my groups to be a safe place when you go to be uplifted. I want people feeling joy. If there is a struggle it gets shared and we work through it.

Celebrating success is another important part of my groups. Not just weight loss success though. Non scale victories are often the BEST!! Fitting into a special outfit again. Making the healthy choice at the restaurant. Moving up from a modification. We make a big deal out of celebrating success!!!

If you'd like support, accountability, to be uplifted, to be celebrated, to learn, inspire others, get new food ideas...then this is EXACTLY FOR YOU!!

CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO

No comments:

Post a Comment