Monday 14 March 2016

Blueberry Banana Swiss Oats

I don't always have breakfast prepped the night before...but when I do it's almost always something to do with oats. They're just SO easy!!! This recipe tonight was actually hard to put in the fridge because I REALLY wanted to dig into it right away. Apparently good things come to those who wait and I'm working on my discipline so into the fridge it went. 






Blueberry Banana Swiss Oats 

It sounds fancy but it's really very basic. Here is my recipe...

1/4 cup oats
1/4 cup water
1/4 cup cottage cheese
1/4 cup greek yogurt
1/2 tbsp honey
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp vanilla
1/2 banana chopped
1/4 cup frozen blueberries

But it all into a bowl, mix it up, cover and store in fridge overnight. That is literally it. Overnight the oats will absorb the liquid and because nice and mushy. It's a great way to have a quick and filling breakfast. This busy mom knows AAAAALL about the importance of that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment