Monday 14 March 2016

Three Types of Beachbody Coaches

I love that in my business I can work with many different women in many different ways all depending on their goals and what they want to achieve. Even though every one is different and has different things ideas of success there are three basic categories that a Beachbody Coach can fall into. It's so awesome to work for a company that allows you to run at the pace you want to run at (or walk or just be a spectator for that matter).

Discount Coaches 

Discount Coaches are customers that sign up as coaches JUST for the discount. I know that when I started as a coach the 25% I saved on my monthly Shakeology REALLY helped. Like really. Sometimes it could make the difference on ordering that month or not. This is an excellent option and my discount coaches are VERY important to me. They are like my EXTRA special challengers. They've gone that EXTRA step in their journey. These would be like the spectators, they like being a part of the fun and action, but have no interest in getting into the ring. 

Hobby Coaches 

Hobby Coaches are coaches who do dabble in the business. They like helping others and brining the occasional person into the business. They work at it when they get pockets of time or when people approach them. They enjoy coming to events and hanging out with their fit family. These coaches are walking. They like where they are at, enjoy their jobs, no interest in making a career out of it. They also enjoy the extra pocket money that their side business gives them. 

Business Builders 

These are the coaches that are here for a BIG reason. They are ready to dig in and build a business. They have the motivation and a strong WHY. They make the tough decisions. They are the ones who do the long nights and early mornings. They invest in themselves and in their business. They share their story and are consistent in their activities. Business builders are the coaches that hit high ranks, create wealth for themselves, go on paid vacations, and earn many other rewards. These are the women that run. 

What kind of Beachbody Coach would you be? Whichever you fall into I would LOVE to work with you. Message me HERE for more info on how you can get started today


No comments:

Post a Comment