Wednesday 16 March 2016

Our Top 10 Hammer & Chisel Moves



Hey there!!! Welcome to my post featuring our top 10 favourite moves from Hammer & Chisel!! I really loved everything about this program but there were definitely a few moves that I loved more than others. Oddly even though planks and most cardio are high on my hate list a few moves under those fell into my most loved list!! Go figure, lol. That just goes to show that leopards can change spots and old dogs can learn new tricks. It's about learning to appreciate what they do for you. 

Top 10 Hammer & Chisel Moves 




#10 Plank Taps Autumn Style
#9 Plank Taps Sagi Style
#8 Single Leg Deadlift
#7 Step Up Curtsey Lunge
#6 Single Leg Row 
#5 Side Lunge Row
#4 Dumbbell Swing
#3 Jumping Triangles
#2 Row Burpee Row.....

...dun dun dun 
#1 Clean & Jerk

CHECK OUT OUR PROGRAM RESULTS HERE!!! 



Join Our Fit Family 


I started my fitness journey almost 5 years ago and have had an incredible achievement of losing 100 lbs!!! My husband himself has lost 25 lbs!! We did everything right from home. All home workouts. All while learning to eat healthy. We have three kiddos and homeschool so that we can pursue the things that matter most to us and our dreams for our family.

If you've struggled with your life, your health, your finances, Beachbody IS the answer!! It has changed our lives in amazing ways. I invite you to follow our journey!!! Find me at...

Facebook www. fb.com/jsanfordfamily OR www.fb.com/rockyourlifemovement
IG www.instagram/JessieLeighFit
Pinterest www.fb.com/jsanfordfamily
Blog www.rockyourlifemovement.com

Get your journey started with us HERE!!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment