Monday 17 February 2014

Spring In Your Step Challenge

With Spring being right around the corner I thought it would be a perfect time for a Spring themed Challenge Group! 



I get asked a lot what exactly is a challenge group, how do I join a challenge group, how do challenge groups work. In this video I break down those questions. 

-I use my personal experience of losing over 100 lbs to help my challengers lose weight, get more energy, and reclaim their lives.

-I only require that you purchase a Challenge Pack and use Shakeology daily

-Shakeology is an incredibly nutrient dense supplement that will help you from feeling tired, having cravings, and keep nutritional deficiencies away

-Challenge groups most importantly provide accountability and support when going through a weight loss journey (80% of people fail because they lack support)

-I run my challengers monthly so there is always one to join. You get me as your coach, my past experience, motivation, tips and tricks

Please check out the quick What Is A Challenge Group video on the sidebar for more information!

I look forward to seeing YOU as a Challenger to get healthier, get happier, and get Rockin' your life. 


No comments:

Post a Comment