Monday 10 February 2014

Homemade Meatballs

Do you love meatballs? I absolutely do. I love anything that has to do with protein and since meshing my clean eating and paleo philosophies together I can eat them totally guilt free. 

If you'd like to have some guilt free meatballs feel free to use the recipe that I came up with this evening for supper. You could do them with a tomato sauce and spaghetti squash for a healthy and wholesome spaghetti or you could go even simpler like I did tonight and had them with basmati rice, organic corn, carrots sticks on the side. 



Easy Homemade Meatballs


Mix all the following ingredients in a bowl and mash together well

-1 lb ground beef (organic or grass fed if you can)
-1/2 tsp sea salt
-1/2 tsp dried parsley
-1/4 tsp ground pepper
-1/2 tbsp almond flour
-1 egg
-1 tbsp finely diced red pepper
-1 tbsp finely diced onion
-1 garlic clove very finely minced

You can either fry them in a pan or bake in the oven at 350. In both cases within 30 minutes you can be eating a great supper. 


No comments:

Post a Comment