Wednesday 15 April 2015

Journey to the Stage: April 15/15

Somehow my workouts are getting later and later despite me wanting to do them earlier and earlier. Today was no exception. Unless of course I say that today's workout is actually tomorrow's workout and then hop skip and a jump into the Twilight Zone. 







But no. I indeed finished today's workout at 12:15 am (the next day). Now I'll be wired for at least an hour. Good thing I'm a night owl and we homeschool so I can just make everyone sleep in. Tee hee.

Now how about them cardio eh? In Body Beast cardio isn't just cardio. Oh no. That wouldn't be Beasty enough. Cardio includes weights. And crazy things like plyo pushups (which I am nowhere near able to do yet). And jumping lunges. And jumping squats. I am sore all over. It's actually quite mean brilliant putting this the day AFTER leg day.




























Here is the run down of today:

Workout: Body Beast Beast Cardio and Beast Abs (yes indeed, today also included 10 minutes of abs)













Post Workout Fuel: The usual-Results and Recovery with water and banana








Food: Actually not too horrid today. I didn't meet my macros. Which means I'm going to be SUPER HANGRY in the morning. And I am actually closer to my fats than the pic here because I forgot to log my bacon at supper ;) And I'm over in my carbs but that is because of the R&R. Didn't hit my protein though. IOverall I am sure I'm pretty decent hitting my cals BUT it's the macros that are most important. Balance yo.






Additional Activity: Walk in the park. Literally. We had a family walk in the park. I also did some cute overhead presses holding my 6 yo. Those are always good for a laugh. For all of us.

There ya have it. It may be late but I still get it done. I have no reason not to. And if I'd only better manage the rest of my day I wouldn't be getting it done after midnight. I'll add that to my ever growing list of things to work on. Singing off now :)

Rock. Lift. Love 





No comments:

Post a Comment