Sunday 12 April 2015

Journey to the Stage: April 12/15

It's LATE. But here it is. My accountability for the day. I did combat, which is one of my chosen forms of cardio. I don't really do much cardio. Right now my plan doesn't have much cardio. But something every so often hits me saying, "girl, you should do some cardio". Usually the thing hitting me is that winded feeling, or my pants feeling too snug. So I did some cardio.



Combat is pretty fun. I am picky with my cardio choices so fun has to rank pretty high. I like kicking and punching the air. Visualizing certain people I'd like to cause harm to. There aren't many. Also, a girl can never be too tough, just sayin'.




So here is the breakdown for today:

Workout: Less Mills Combat Power Kata 30

Post Workout Fuel: Vegan Chocolate Shakeology with chocolate almond milk and banana











Food: Not so great. See. This IS going to be the hardest part of all. I did fairly decent all day. Then it was time to go to grammy's birthday party. It was potluck. I took tortilla chips and con queso and it was down hill from there. I am stuffed to the brim that my stomach actually hurts. Like, no joke, it hurts to breathe deep. It's funny though (but not funny haha) I used to eat WAY more than I did tonight on a typical binge. My stomach just isn't used to that kind of torture anymore. I'm going to do the typical woman thing and say, "my diet starts tomorrow" because I hear Rock warming up the leftover con queso.

What I Need To Work On: The Damn Macros. That is all. No wait, that is not all. I just want to say that I had a wonderful friend give me some freaking awesome macros. I should NOT complain at all. I should be nailing them no prob. I'M the prob.






Speaking of my macros, I mentioned yesterday that I would let you in on them. Read them and weep my friends. THIS is why I lift. This is why I sling around weights like a bad mofo. So I can EAT!!! I did the huge deficit thing. I have done the cardio and 1200 cal thing. Ain't nobody got time for that. Lifting and Fueling my friends. That's what life is all about.

Total Cals: 2039 
Protein: 168g
Carbs: 152g
Fat: 84g

Like how freaking amazing is that. I love my higher fats. And my high carbs. And my high protein. I honestly have trouble meeting the protein needs. I'm going to have to figure out some hacks for that (egg whites in your Shakeology anyone?)

And that is pretty much what my cutting numbers are going to look like for the next couple months. They will drop just a smidge in there as my body fat goes down. Then I'll be doing another full round of Body Beast (including a bulk and cut) leaving me with roughly another month after to extra cut and peak week (the week before comp).

Haha, look at me, talking like I know this shiz. But I sort of do. And everyday I am learning more. I get jazzed about it. I'm excited to be the Obese to Beast woman.

Anywho…there ya go. Today's update. This week I'm going to BRING IT and do WHATEVER IT TAKES.

Till next time,

Rock. Lift. Love.




No comments:

Post a Comment