Sunday 12 April 2015

Best Deal on P90X3 EVER

Have you ever wanted to try P90X3? But you are afraid of the program? Or you are afraid of the investment? Don't Worry!!! I got your back!! 



Every month Beachbody puts a couple of their TOP fitness programs on special. This month is brought to us by the letter P. Haha. Both PiYo and P90X3 are on promotion. Now, I'm not much of a PiYo fan (don't get me wrong, it is a great program, you'll get great results, just not my type of workout) BUT P90X3, OH YEAH!!! That one I am SUPER excited about. 


Sometimes I can't believe that I actually finished a Tony Horton program but I did AND YOU CAN TOO!!! It really isn't as hard as you might think (it ain't easy but it's not impossible). There is TONS of variety and my favourite part is that it is only 30 minutes a day!!! EVERYONE has 30 minutes, and if you don't then you have bigger problems than just physical fitness.




And here is the PROOF that I finished!!! When you complete P90X3 (or any Beachbody program that is) you submit your before and afters and they send you a FREE shirt (way cool). 






One of the biggest roadblocks people have though is actually buying the program. For whatever reason we will drop $100 on a purse or shoes or lululemon pants. Well how about investing in something that will actually make you rock those pants??

Now, both my husband and I got GREAT results from P90X3. I put on 7 lbs of lean muscle mass WHILE losing fat. You can check out our results in this post HERE.

And feel free to check out my little video:


But if you are like me I know that you are itching to know what it costs. Well, like I said, it is the April promotion so it has never been so affordable before!!! Let me break it down for you here:

P90X3 Challenge Pack (which includes Shakeology) is: $160 US or $176 Canadian. This actually a savings of $130!!!!!!!! Than if you were to buy it them separately. Crazy savings!!! Which to me as a stay at home mum is super important. 

The *other* option, if you are all digital and tech savvy, is to get BBOD. Which is kind of like the Netflix of of workout programs. P90X3 is included in the lineup along with a whole ton of other programs. Great way to try it out. The BBOD Challenge Pack (includes Shakeology again) is only $140 US or $154 Canadian. 

Either way you are going to get results. WHY? Because when you order through me you get me as your personal coach. Why is that so awesome? Because I am awesome of course, lol. But seriously, I lost 100 lbs, I AM a P90X3 Grad, AND I am currently working towards my very first body building competition. You could say I know my shiz. 

How do you get this awesome deal?? Find me on Facebook of course!! Just click here and send me a friend request.  Then send me a message saying "I want to be a P90X3 Grad". And then we can chit chat about getting you started on this freaking amazing journey. 

Hope to see YOU at the other end of X3

Rock. Lift. Love. 




No comments:

Post a Comment