Sunday 11 June 2017

The Goddess Series

So I've been wondering about direction, personal, that of others, and so on. Who am I, how do I wish to present myself, who do I want to grow into, and how can that all positively impact others. I've been doing a lot of great reading recently and all of a sudden felt super inspired, I had a vision. Not the hallucinogenic kind, lol, but the kind that fires you up inside, gives you a feeling of purpose, and reinvigorates something in you that was sitting stagnant. And I knew EXACTLY what that something stagnant was...it was my INNER GODDESS!!!! And from that moment the concept of the Goddess Series began. At first it was about my team, then it became about my challengers, and then it became about how I was connecting and creating relationships with others. It was incredible about how it all just flowed from one into the other while being able to maintain the same culture and tribe feeling that I was looking for.

Let's start from the beginning though. Not the beginning of the idea but how the series actually flows. This is so awesome!!! And I love that it all centres around feeling like a damn goddess. Why a goddess you ask?? Well, because I'm a woman, I am a mother, I am lover, I am a dreamer, I am strong, I am a warrior. If THAT doesn't say goddess then I don't know what does! Basically I was done with feeling down, putting myself down, whining over what was missing in my life, complaining over that wasn't going right, who wasn't doing what, blah blah blah, boo freaking hoo. I think we all just have to get to that point where we boldly say EFF THIS! And we move forward. SURGE forward. That was me. Going through motions. Not feeling connected. Nada. Then dropping the ball left right and centre. As soon as I started following my inner guide, my inner goddess, once I began honouring her, HOLY CRAP!!! Inspiration flowing like crazy ya'll!!! That is that feeling I want to impart on others, share with others, push others towards.

Here is where it begins!! My goal is to make my fellow mothers, sisters, daughters, wives, WOMEN, to lead lives where they are feeling fulfilled, physically, mentally, and emotionally. that they no longer need to struggle, that they can fulfill their dreams and wishes, have adventure. A huge part of that is creating small actionable steps. That is where my first two group options come in!!!








    

Both the Eat Like A Goddess and Good Morning Goddess are FREE groups! I love being able to teach people and give them some accountability in improving their lives. These are the basics! Things that I do. Things that I believe in. To some it may seem like placebo or woo or whatever, but THESE THINGS WORK!!! 

As the name would suggest in Eat Like A Goddess we focus on creating a foundation of fresh, clean, wholesome nutrition. Avoiding foods that make us feel ill, attack our bodies, and cause us to crave more and more negative foods. Positive energy baby!! And that comes from GOOD FOOD! I share the basics of clean eating, as well as provide meal ideas, and more! 

Good Morning Goddess is a group designed to help women create a beautiful morning routine and provide a place to be accountable. In Good Morning Goddess I share about the importance of beginning each day with quite time, affirmations, visualizing, an energizing breakfast, and other key elements of a solid way to begin each day. Does this mean getting up earlier? Yes; tough love. But baby steps, baby steps, even carving out 10 minutes to start will begin to inspire you to put more and more time into the process <3 a="" e-book="" free="" get="" nbsp="" p="" plus="" you="">





The Goddess Within is for my fellow goddesses that are looking for a BIG change! To really help that goddess come out!!! This is such an area of passion for me. As a former obese class II women (you can see my before/after here) it is my personal experiences and desire to help others reach their weight loss goals that led me to coaching in the first place!! I wanted to give back! After years of struggling I know first hand the difficulties and I share what has worked for me in finding success in my journey. This is a full on 30 days of support with a focus on nutrition and fitness. We sweat. We dial in our nutrition. We break that goddess free! 




This is my VIP group exclusively for women who have already gone through one of my 30 day challenges! These women have taken those 30 days to create healthy habits and the VIP group is a special place where they continue working towards those goals, supporting each other, and being accountable. 




When someone finds something incredible and has a life changing experience they naturally want to share it with everyone. Why would we keep feeling fantastic to ourselves?? People also notice the positive changes, they see the light in you that is burning, they ask what you're doing! The Goddess Squad is my ULTRA SPECAL TEAM!!! These are the women who have joined forces with me to spread the message of honouring your inner goddess. We are fuelled with a purpose to help others and in turn are rewarded with an amazing financial opportunity. 





No comments:

Post a Comment