Thursday 8 January 2015

3 Day Refresh: Coming SOON to Canada

The 3 Day Refresh is coming BACK TO CANADA!!!! 


And I can't wait so that I can do it after my current round of Body Beast. 

These are MY results from the 3 Day Refresh

One of my highest read posts on this little blog of mine is the one on the 3 Day Refresh. Why? Because so many people are looking for that one thing that is going to kick start them into their weight loss. Because so many people return from vacations feeling just a little bloaty and a few pounds heavier. Because so many people are intrigued by something that can give you even 5 lbs of loss in only 3 days!!


I had the opportunity to the 3 Day Refresh before Beachbody launched in Canada and I REALLY enjoyed doing it. My husband and I did it together and both of us had great results. It helped with bloating. It helped reduce some water weight. It also helped to snap us back to healthy eating after a summer of enjoying some little extras in our regular diet.












BUT when Beachbody launched in Canada the 3 Day Refresh was no longer available. Due to all kinds of technicalities from Health Canada that I do not understand. And that gave coaches Canada wide a major case of the sads. We saw our fellow American coaches doing it. We all felt the lull between Thanksgiving and Christmas. And now here are many of us feeling like a 3 Day Refresh is exactly what the post holidays calls for.












After what seems like an eternity of waiting the time is coming


SOON!!!!


The 3 Day Refresh IS coming back to Canada. And sometime in March before the Success Club trip to Cancun. I am SO excited about this.

We have not been given an exact date of release but as more details come out I'll post about it for sure.

Can't Wait to Rock the Refresh AGAIN! 


To find out more about the 3 Day Refresh you can check out THIS POST.

If you are reading this post from the United States aren't you a lucky duck and the 3 Day Refresh has always been available to you (since it came out of course). If you'd like to lose 3-5 lbs in 3 days message me on FACEBOOK for more info or go HERE to order. 

No comments:

Post a Comment