Sunday 7 September 2014

Beachbody Canada Launch - Winnipeg

Yesterday was such an AMAZING day! It really is hard to put into words the energy, the emotion, the fun, the excitement, the joy, and the tears, that summed up yesterday. 

Right from first thing in the morning to into the wee hours of this morning we laughed, cried, grew as a team, and connected as part of the larger family of Team Beachbody.

On August 28th the Team Beachbody Opportunity officially launched in Canada and there have been events taking place across Canada. Yesterday was OUR turn to SHINE! And did we SHINE!

We were ridiculously lucky to have THREE amazing representatives from Beachbody in Winnipeg to lead us through and get us ready to ROCK CANADA! We had Arnauld Nakaha,

Michael Neimand,



and DUN DUN DUN….

the one….

the only…

AUTUMN CALABRESE



I am still on cloud 9 that I was not only able to listen to her speak, but participate in a LIVE workout, got to have my picture taken with here, AND had her sign my 21 Day Fix case. 



Even cooler was that I actually got to speak at this prestigious event. Yep, your truly was able to get up on stage and share my fitness success story of losing 101 lbs to 230 people. I think I did pretty awesome, you'll have to check out the video (which I'll post later) and tell me what ya think!

Here is Arnauld Nakaha introducing me and inviting me onto stage.


Now, if you think that was fun, just WAIT until you see what our evening consisted of. I like to joke that Beachbody coaches work hard and play harder. And man did we ever last night. I celebrated the night away with 30 top coaches from across Canada. We are on the front lines of ending the trend of obesity and is was so much fun to take some time to bond together, share our stories, and get to know each other. 

Our evening started with dinner, and we went around the table I sat I (there were three tables total) and just at our table alone we lost a total of 362 lbs. CRAZY! I learned of others' transformations. Some were physical and some were more personal and emotional transformations. 





After dinner we had Winnipeg's longest stretch limo pick us up and take us for a tour around the city. CRAZY!!! I haven't been in a limo in years, and was nothing like this one. We had the music cranked and we had such a blast driving around the city. After the limo ride we went to one of Winnipeg's poshest clubs, Opera, where we were treated to bottle service. Champagne and Grey Goose vodka. I was BLOWN. AWAY. But really it makes sense as we had so much to toast to. We toasted to the Team Beachbody Canada Launch. We toasted each other's weight loss success. We toasted our business successes. And we toasted just for the pure sake of toasting. 




I'm still pinching myself that I got to experience what I did yesterday. With the energy I felt yesterday I can only imagine what Beachbody Summit in Nashville will be like next year! It will be on a whole other level. 

I am so in love with this company and everything it stands for. Like CEO Carl Daikler said at the event in Vancouver, isn't just about ending the trend of obesity, but ending the trend of low self esteem and feeling like we don't matter. I matter. YOU matter. We all MATTER! 

I am part of this and I would love for you to be a part of it as well! Please consider joining the Rock Your Life Movement team. 



No comments:

Post a Comment