Friday 18 July 2014

Join my 10 Day Whole Foods Quest

Are you ready for an amazing adventure? 

Then YOU HAVE to join my 

10 Day Whole 

Foods Quest!!!




I'm super excited to share with you that starting Friday July 25th I will be running a FREE 10 Day group devoted to teaching you the principles ofhealthier eating. You're all invited!!!

Bring a friend (or a few).

Come join in and learn the tricks that helped me lose 100 lbs. I'll be sharing my tips, recipes, meal ideas, and more. I just know from my own personal experience that nutrition is KEY! It is 80% of your results. I want to share this information with you as it will truly set you free with your nutrition. It's not a diet. It's a way of living.

I follow a plan that I have created for myself that follows a combination of clean eating and paleo principles. I don't starve. I enjoy food. And I like to eat. A LOT. So don't be afraid. Embrace how good you are going to feel when you implement these changes.

This is a totally FREE opportunity to learn. I am sharing with you what I know, what I have have learned, what I have spent THREE years studying on my own time (while raising three kids).

To participate I do ask that you create a free teambeachbody membership to show your commitment to your health.

You can sign up for your membership here: http://bit.ly/1fBLnLo

Then friend me on Facebook at Facebook.com/jsanfordfamily and send me a message saying "I'M IN". If you are already a current challenger you are welcome to join as well, just let me know you are interested.

There is NO obligation to buy anything to participate.

Please SHARE with your friends!! Spread the word, the more the merrier 

Let's get rockin' on the 10 Day Clean Eating Quest together!

No comments:

Post a Comment